Sunday, March 2, 2014

I have given my heart to Jesus!

A few weeks ago we were talking with a dear crippled lady at church. She
comes almost every week riding on her donkey. After church she was eager
to say a few words to us. "Thank you so much for the audio Bible!" She
said with a great smile. "Before I didn't know much about the Word of
God. Now I am listening and listening to the Bible and know so much
more. I have given my heart to Jesus!" Her faced beamed with joy. "Oh
such joy she has!" I thought.

Last Sabbath again she had some things she wanted to share, "I am
listening day and night to the Bible. Before I was trying to do my best
to do what was right but now that I have the Bible I have learned many
things. I have learned that sometimes the things I thought were wright
were actually sins. Now I know what the Bible says and I am changing my
ways. Oh, this Bible is so wonderful!"

What a blessing it is to these dear people to hear the Word of God. So
many of them can not read and many of those who can stumble over the
words. It laborious to them. But now because of your donations for these
mp3 players we are able to give them the Bible in there own language!
Thank you! And praise be to God for His Word and giving us the privilege
to pass it on to others!

No comments:

Post a Comment