Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sand Viper Inches from my Foot!!!!

I am so thankful to God this evening. With a sigh of relief I walked
safely into our hut.

As my husband and I walk home from our walk this evening we are talking
and enjoying out time together. Nearing home, suddenly I hear the sound
of hissing in the grass right next to my foot. "Sand Viper!" My minds
quickly reacts and I run away barely escaping my closest encounter of
getting bit by a very deadly snake. Whirling around I shine my
flashlight on the snake. Jonathan, my man quickly gets a brick and kills
it.

We have seen many of these sand vipers before and this evening we have
decided from now on to exercise even more caution. We are going to stick
to the bigger roads from now on.

Praise God for His protection yet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment